The Pan-Afrikan Development aims at positively influencing the external environment in Africa as a whole. From the technological aspect to the environment and the economic factors. The major goal is to solidify the minor groups, make them known, and bring encouragement to individuals that have lost hope in life. Organizations should aim at bringing growth to society while having a competitive advantage in the business market.
- Domestic-Micro-Economic Development:Definition: Microeconomics is the study of individuals, households, and firms’ behavior in decision making and allocation of resources. It generally applies to markets of goods and services and deals with individual and economic issues.
Description: Microeconomic study deals with what choices people make, what factors influence their choices, and how their decisions affect the goods markets by affecting the price, supply, and demand.
- Social, Cultural, and Educational Development
- Human and Environmental Restorative/Sustainable Development
- Pan-Afrikan Economic Development
- The Society will seek to establish branches in other countries.